Q: There is brake fluid leaking?

There is brake fluid leaking out of the rear drivers side when I hit brakes hard the wheel squeels

A: Hi there. Brake fluid leaking is a safety c...

Hi there. Brake fluid leaking is a safety concern. This should be repaired before continuing to drive the vehicle. Your safety has priority. Brake fluid on painted surfaces will harm the paint, as well. Brake fluid loss at the left (drivers) rear wheel could be, a leaking wheel cylinder with drum brakes, a leaking caliper with disc brakes, or a leaking brake hose. The brake linings contaminated(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-pads-replacement) will also require replacement. I recommend having your vehicle’s brake fluid leak be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.