Q: The weld broke from the manifold or the catalytic converter. Will it be ok to drive if a few miles until I can get it fixed

With the pipe off the manifold or catalytic converter, can I drive it for a few days until i can get it fixed.

A: Hi there. Where the manifold is located on ...

Hi there. Where the manifold is located on this vehicle, you may cause additional damage to the surrounding area components from the exhaust heat. I would not recommend driving it except to the repair shop if it is only a couple miles away. Even just driving it to the repair shop is a bit risky as well. If you'd like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to the car's location to inspect the car and can help resolve this issue for you from there.