Q: The truck will crank but it won't start

My truck will crank but wont start. I have verified that the plugs are getting fire, the battery is good, and the fuel pump is cutting on with the ignition

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. A few common causes are a faulty fuel pump, injectors, ignition module, or even a computer. Keep in mind that the even if those components appear to be functioning, they may not be working properly. It may be possible that a faulty ignition module is providing poorly timed spark, or that a fuel pump is not providing enough fuel. As the possibilities could be many, especially in an older vehicle, I would recommend having the starting issue addressed by a professional technician, like one from YourMechanic.

3. The truck will crank but it won't start