Q: The TBC 10amp fuse blows, but when a place a 30amp fuse it doesn't, this circuit supplies pwr to the Body Control Module 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

From what I found on the Internet is that the are several possible problems,

1. A bad BCM, if this is so how do I test it to find out?

2. A wire that is grounding, do you have an ideal to which circuit it could be, since this had been a recurring issue with other vehicles? Or posible areas to look at to find the short?

Hi there - the Body Control Module (BCM) distributes electrical power to the various electrical components on the vehicle, based on things like light switch positions, window and door lock controls, etc. To diagnose a BCM requires a detailed electrical schematic for your specific unit, a voltmeter, and, in some cases, some home-built test circuitry to duplicate control inputs as though there were coming from the vehicle. This is tedious, time-consuming, and requires significant knowledge of electronics. Best solution is to contact one of the re-manufacturers of body control modules, and either send them your unit for diagnosis and repair, or exchange it for a remanufactured unit. For assistance, I recommend an electrical component not working inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. The TBC 10amp fuse blows, but when a place a 30amp fuse it doesn't, this circuit supplies pwr to the Body Control Module 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500