Q: The TBC 10amp fuse blows, but when a place a 30amp fuse it doesn't, this circuit supplies pwr to the Body Control Module 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

From what I found on the Internet is that the are several possible problems,

1. A bad BCM, if this is so how do I test it to find out?

2. A wire that is grounding, do you have an ideal to which circuit it could be, since this had been a recurring issue with other vehicles? Or posible areas to look at to find the short?

3. The TBC 10amp fuse blows, but when a place a 30amp fuse it doesn't, this circuit supplies pwr to the Body Control Module 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500