Q: The only way my car will start is if the lights are on

The only time my car will start is when the lights are on even then sometimes it turns over but it doesn't start but after fiddling with it for a second it will finally start as long as the lights are on what could be causing this issue

I have seen where some alarms use the head light switch to be turned on to allow the engine to start. This is an aftermarket alarm and would need to be checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to check the system for malfunctions and you may need to have the system replaced or removes so the engine can start normally without having the lights on.