Q: The horn on my 07 grand cherokee was not working. I replaced the horn and now it works but it would not stop honking! Also the p

Horn won't stop honking, panic won't stop. Just installed new horn, new clockspring, tried 4 relays and different fuses. The horn has not been working for years, now I need it to pass state inspection What could be the issue?

The horn buttons on the airbag may be shorting in the airbag. This can happen all the time or when there are temperature changes such as overnight when it cools and contracts and shorts out. If the switch is part of the airbag then the airbag will need to be replaced.

3. The horn on my 07 grand cherokee was not working. I replaced the horn and now it works but it would not stop honking! Also the p