Q: Vacuum hose unhooked brake - 1990 Dodge D150

I need to hook up my vacuum hose to the power brake booster in my truck. The small vacuum line off of the air pump isn’t hooked up. I never did this before and need some help please. Can you help me fix this? Thank you.

Hello. The vacuum hose from the brake booster goes into a tube on the intake. This tube is going to be about the same diameter as the hose and may need a clamp to secure it properly. The small vacuum line also goes into the intake and it may be located near the bottom of the intake. I would suggest that you have a certified technician come out and help you with the vacuum lines.