Q: No heater and overheating

The heater runs warm for awhile then it throws out cold air then it starts to over heat what can the problem be please help me figure it out

3. No heater and overheating

Q: Q: car does not start

If the door is not latching, there is a switch in the door pillar that may remain in the closed position thus keeping the interior lights on all the time. If that is the issue that is causing the battery...

Q: My car won't start, 2006 Chevrolet Impala

You will need to check the power from the starter relay is getting to the starter motor solenoid to actuate the starter. If it does not, then replace the relay and retest. If power gets to the starter but it...

Q: Q: car stalls when stopping

The Service Engine Soon Light is the equal to the Check Engine Light. A proper diagnosis for the Service Engine Soon should be performed to find out what is going on. A tune up may help but the Service Engine...