Q: No heater and overheating

The heater runs warm for awhile then it throws out cold air then it starts to over heat what can the problem be please help me figure it out

3. No heater and overheating

Q: P1743 engine wants to stall when put in gear 2003 Ford Windstar

Hello - your car is stalling because the torque converter clutch is locked up and not releasing. It is acting just as a manual clutch would act if you kept your foot on the brake, and let the clutch out...

Q: Engine whines during acceleration

I believe that the noises you are hearing are indeed related to the power steering pump. If the fluid you are seeing is black, it may have metal shavings in it. These metal shavings could be a result of the...

Q: Could a leaking master cylinder cause the brakes to go to the floor very suddenly? 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hi - yes, a master cylinder problem, or a leak in the brake system anywhere, could cause "sudden loss of pedal". Check your brake fluid level first for low fluid. If fluid gets low enough that air gets in the...