Q: No heater and overheating

The heater runs warm for awhile then it throws out cold air then it starts to over heat what can the problem be please help me figure it out

3. No heater and overheating

Q: Q: Bad oil leak

Hi. Valve cover gaskets are a common leak point for high mileage vehicles. The repair is not very complicated and in most cases can be performed by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. Once the gaskets have been...

Q: My 2006 scion TC is hard to turn

Hi there. Check the power steering fluid level and make sure that it is full. Also, look at the fluid color and see if it is clear or dark. If the fluid is dark, then the power steering system needs...

Q: Small engine fire, Put out w antifreeze.

I would recommend letting the vehicle cool completely and then wash off oil with soapy water and a soft brush and rinse real good with low pressure water. Let vehicle dry and then you should be able to start and...