Q: The heater, radio and rear defroster stopped working. Check all fuses and they were fine. what else could it be?

I have check all fuses inside and outside of the car and they seem to be fine.

If all of these issues began at the same time, it is possible that you have a bad ignition switch. Heat, Air Conditioning and I believe the radio are only powered with the key in the ON position. They will not get power if there is a short in the ignition switch. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to definitively diagnose your issues, and possibly replace your ignition switch.

• The heater, radio and rear defroster stopped working. Check all fuses and they were fine. what else could it be?