Q: The heater, radio and rear defroster stopped working. Check all fuses and they were fine. what else could it be?

I have check all fuses inside and outside of the car and they seem to be fine.

A: If all of these issues began at the same ti...

If all of these issues began at the same time, it is possible that you have a bad ignition switch. Heat, Air Conditioning and I believe the radio are only powered with the key in the ON position. They will not get power if there is a short in the ignition switch. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to definitively diagnose your issues, and possibly replace your ignition switch.