Q: The engine is making rattling very high noise when you start the engine and constant.

The engine is making very loud rattling noise while the engine is running. Also the oil gauge goes down while slowing down and stopping, even thought the oil is clean and full. Once you drive, the oil level goes up. The noise is so loud, that we do not use the vehicle. The vehicle was at the body shop to replace the radiator and the door. Before the repair of body work, the vehicle engine was running OK. The oil level was constantly checked, but the repairman said that when the vehicle came to them, it had no oil. There were no oil leaks.

A: The fact that the oil pressure drops when s...

The fact that the oil pressure drops when slowing down or stopping would suggest that the oil pressure is lower at lower engine RPM’s. This means that the oil level volume is low. The oil capacity in an engine is designed to correlate with oil pressure at any given RPM. When it is full, there should always be constant oil pressure assuming there is no oil leaks. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your vehicle and make appropriate repairs to your vehicle.