Q: The driver door is dropping when opened, because the frame structure that the door hinge is on is cracking.

Last Saturday, my driver door starting sagging when I opened it. Since then I have been crawling out of my passenger door anytime I have to get in or out of my car.

Took it to the local Nissan dealership for them to fix an A/C recall. While it was there, they looked at the door. They had never seen anything like it and sent me to a local body shop.

At the body shop, once they inspected it. They stated that it is cracked, due to the weight of the door. The doors are just too heavy for the structure. So they can go in and "rig" something up and HOPE that it works or I'm just pretty much stuck with not using my driver door.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

3. The driver door is dropping when opened, because the frame structure that the door hinge is on is cracking.