Q: The dealer can't reproduce the car shaking as if it's going to stop when A/C is on and car is idling.

My Rogue starts shaking like it is going to stop when I come up to a red light and the A/C is on, but when I took the vehicle for diagnostic, the dealership couldn't reproduce the same problem, so they told me. The pressure tire light keeps coming on, and one outside shop told me there were 2 sensors that needed to be replace, then the dealer said tire pressure light on it's ok it is just normal for the tire to loose a little bit of air,

This problem may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. This valve reads the air intake as it enters the fuel injection system while being mixed with fuel and relays this information to the computer. The computer then uses this information to make adjustments to fueling. When this valve does not work properly, you may notice a rough idle, poor acceleration and poor fuel economy.

The tire pressure sensors simply monitor the tire pressure inside the tire and can go bad, causing them to send mixed signals to the computer.

It is recommended that you get a certified technician, such as a professional from YourMechanic, to come to your location and replace the idle air control valve and the tire pressure sensors, if necessary.

3. The dealer can't reproduce the car shaking as if it's going to stop when A/C is on and car is idling.