Q: The dealer can't reproduce the car shaking as if it's going to stop when A/C is on and car is idling.

My Rogue starts shaking like it is going to stop when I come up to a red light and the A/C is on, but when I took the vehicle for diagnostic, the dealership couldn't reproduce the same problem, so they told me. The pressure tire light keeps coming on, and one outside shop told me there were 2 sensors that needed to be replace, then the dealer said tire pressure light on it's ok it is just normal for the tire to loose a little bit of air,

3. The dealer can't reproduce the car shaking as if it's going to stop when A/C is on and car is idling.