Q: The coolant in my reservoir tank is hot and bubbling but i just my head gasket fixed a month or so ago. And while driving it gets

-Coolant in reservoir tank is hot and bubbling -When i start my car coolant spews out from under radiator cap -Also when i drive and it overheats it spews from my radiator cap to the front of my engine -gurggling sound comes from top radiator hose going to the thermostat. I just had my head gasket replaced a little more than a month ago, so indont think thats the problem. Can you help me out?

3. The coolant in my reservoir tank is hot and bubbling but i just my head gasket fixed a month or so ago. And while driving it gets