Q: The coolant in my reservoir tank is hot and bubbling but i just my head gasket fixed a month or so ago. And while driving it gets

-Coolant in reservoir tank is hot and bubbling -When i start my car coolant spews out from under radiator cap -Also when i drive and it overheats it spews from my radiator cap to the front of my engine -gurggling sound comes from top radiator hose going to the thermostat. I just had my head gasket replaced a little more than a month ago, so indont think thats the problem. Can you help me out?

You should have the cooling system pressure tested to see if the system can hold pressure or the head gaskets are leaking again. The cooling system can be tested to see if combustion gases are getting by the head gaskets and into the cooling system pushing out the coolant. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do the tests and verify the head gaskets are leaking and the heads may be warped.

• The coolant in my reservoir tank is hot and bubbling but i just my head gasket fixed a month or so ago. And while driving it gets