Q: The car shudders in the front end, during braking at around 75 mph

Hi. While I'm driving at the speed around 75 mph and apply the brakes, my car starts shuddering at the front end area. Also, at higher speeds, I feel slight shaking. I went to the dealership, and they had rotors, pads and wheel beaings replaced. The car now has completely new OEM parts. The tires are balanced and new as well. The rims are straightened. Nevertheless, the issue still persists. What else should I check so that this shuddering would stop? I appreciate your help.

Hello. If all of these parts have been replaced and the problem persists, then you either have a bent wheel hub or there is a worn out engine mount. Both of these will cause this. I usually check the engine mounts first, and then I check the wheel hubs for run out indicating anything that is warped. Both of these are also common causes of this. If you need to have these tested, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your brake vibration problem.

3. The car shudders in the front end, during braking at around 75 mph