Q: The car runs for a few days to a month then it won't start fuel pump won't work then a few days later it starts up

The fuel pump and fuel pump relay had be replaced the lock up soilonad has been replaced and everything.

Hi there. Sometimes an issue like this is caused by a mass air flow sensor that is dirty or the EGR valve that is clogged with excessive carbon deposits. Usually cleaning up these components can resolve a hard to start issue. If this doesn’t solve the problem, then it is likely that your issue is electrical, possibly due to worn out spark plugs or plug wires. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

• The car runs for a few days to a month then it won't start fuel pump won't work then a few days later it starts up