Q: I got a oil change and now my oil has a major leak coming from the top what can this be?

Got an oil change and now I have a bad leak coming from the top somewhere what can this be?

You may have got oil spilled on top of the motor by whoever did the oil change. Double check the oil filter is not leaking and check oil level. If you suspect the shop did something wrong during oil change then contact them and see if they will send someone out or tow to there shop free of charge to fix.

3. I got a oil change and now my oil has a major leak coming from the top what can this be?