Q: The car is not starting after I changed the aux cable in the stereo.

After changing the stereo aux cable, the car is not starting. When I try to start the car, I hear loud cracking noise. Then, door lock doesn't work, some lights turn on automatically. The door lock works and the light turns off after I remove one of the terminal of the battery. If I just turn the keys on, after some seconds, the hazard light, headlight and dashboard lights starts blinking rapidly. After a while everything turns off. The same thing happens again if I turn of the engine and turn on again. I tried to find the short using multimeter. I disconnected the positive terminal and connected one end of the multimeter to positive terminal and another end to the removed positive wire of the battery. The short test showed 11.4 V. Then I removed fuses one at a time. But, the voltage reading remained same. Then, I removed all fuses and still test showed same voltage. Please provide me some suggestions. I am being totally helpless.

3. The car is not starting after I changed the aux cable in the stereo.