Q: Q: The car cannot be started at all

My car still won't start up. The engine doen't seem responsive whatsoever. I would turn the key and nothing would happen. Several days ago, I had the starter replaced with the new one. That didn't help at all. What could be the issue here?

Hello. If the starter and the battery are in good shape then the battery cables need to be tested. These are common failures on this vehicle. If those are fine, then it is either an issue with the ignition switch or the starter relay. Both are common and would have to be tested separately. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your starting issue and make the correct repair.

3. Q: The car cannot be started at all