Q: the automatic seats switch for recline and headrest are not working the rest are OK

the automatic seats switch for recline and headrest are not working the rest are OK

There are a few possible problems here, none of which can be tested without physically being with the car. Its possible that the switch for the power seats has failed, which could cause the issues you’re describing. It could also be caused by a failed seat motor for either the backrest recline or the headrest height. The two rely on input from each other since the headrest adjusts height automatically as backrest is moved forward or back, so the failure of one could lead to non-operation of the other. I would suggest having all the vehicle control modules scanned, and the problem diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

• the automatic seats switch for recline and headrest are not working the rest are OK