Q: The AC in my truck isn't working - 2005 Ford F-150

My pressures on my manifold gages are reading 0 psi on low side and 200 psi on high side. Supply temp is around 77 degrees. I figure I have a restriction but I wanted to make sure if there is an expansion valve that monitors refrigereant.

A: Your a/c should of cycled out at 24 psi on ...

Your a/c should of cycled out at 24 psi on the low side and you should not let it get to zero. The a/c cycling switch will need to be replaced first then the system rechecked. You will find the system is low on refrigerant from a leak most likely from the compressor front seal. Have the cycling switch replaced and system topped off with refrigerant. Then leak check after the system is operating normally.