Q: The AC in my truck isn't working - 2005 Ford F-150

My pressures on my manifold gages are reading 0 psi on low side and 200 psi on high side. Supply temp is around 77 degrees. I figure I have a restriction but I wanted to make sure if there is an expansion valve that monitors refrigereant.

Your a/c should of cycled out at 24 psi on the low side and you should not let it get to zero. The a/c cycling switch will need to be replaced first then the system rechecked. You will find the system is low on refrigerant from a leak most likely from the compressor front seal. Have the cycling switch replaced and system topped off with refrigerant. Then leak check after the system is operating normally.

3. The AC in my truck isn't working - 2005 Ford F-150