Q: The ABS is faulty and the wipers, speedometer, and rev count are acting erratically

·
o Name Zamo o Subject ABS WARNING/FLAT TYRE WARNING/BRAKE WARNING/DSC WARNING/WIPERS ON AND OFF o Message Hi Please help me, I have been up and down with this problem its on and off, its happens when the car is moving. It just loses the rev count and speed on the display cluster and wipers goes on without stopping until its stop itself. When these warnings come, the wipers goes on, speedometer plays some games up and down, like seat at 0km/h or just goes up quickly then back and forth, also the rev count does the same. I also do have a video of the problem. Some says its is ABS module, some said it was steering angle sensor and I fixed steering angle sensor but never worked and I am now confused as to what is really wrong. o Email mthetzs1@gmail.com · Sent on: 3 November, 2016

· Thank you! Image removed by sender.

3. The ABS is faulty and the wipers, speedometer, and rev count are acting erratically