Q: The ABS is faulty and the wipers, speedometer, and rev count are acting erratically

·
o Name Zamo o Subject ABS WARNING/FLAT TYRE WARNING/BRAKE WARNING/DSC WARNING/WIPERS ON AND OFF o Message Hi Please help me, I have been up and down with this problem its on and off, its happens when the car is moving. It just loses the rev count and speed on the display cluster and wipers goes on without stopping until its stop itself. When these warnings come, the wipers goes on, speedometer plays some games up and down, like seat at 0km/h or just goes up quickly then back and forth, also the rev count does the same. I also do have a video of the problem. Some says its is ABS module, some said it was steering angle sensor and I fixed steering angle sensor but never worked and I am now confused as to what is really wrong. o Email mthetzs1@gmail.com · Sent on: 3 November, 2016

· Thank you! Image removed by sender.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. First, check the battery for any corrosion or loose cables. Then, check the fuses in the fuse box for any burned fuses. Check under the dash for any loose wires or loose grounds that could cause a circuit to become loose causing issues with the dash panel. If everything checks out to be good and you cannot find any loose, burned, or broken wires, then check the power and ground to the computer to ensure that the computer is working correctly.

If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can check for any electrical problems in the car and determine what repairs are necessary.

3. The ABS is faulty and the wipers, speedometer, and rev count are acting erratically