Q: The a/c is not working right.

The air gets cold but the problem is that it only works when the window is down and if we stop the air stops too we don't know what could be the problem but I need to fix it because I have a baby and it gets hot in my car

You need to have the air fan blower checked to see if the blower motor intake is blocked behind the glove box or the blower motor is burned out and the connector is burned. Have a mechanic check the blower for you to see if this is the problem you have. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose your AC issue.

3. The a/c is not working right.