Q: My car has temperature issues; Either the engine is under temperature or overheating.

I have a 2012 Chevy Cruz that just can't seem to operate at a normal engine temperature the car will either under heat overheat but he will never stay where it supposed to be I just recently changed out the thermostat checked all the hoses for leaks could not find any visible leaks. Other thing that the car does is the coolant tank will start to bubble and spit out the coolant and steam however on my temperature needle it will not display that the engine is overheating and when I open the hood to inspect The engine is cool or it's warm but not hot to the touch therefore the engine is at normal temperature but my coolant tank is for some reason bubbling and scheming up the coolant another thing that I've noticed sometimes when it overheats I will hear this scratching noise right where my petals all right I just don't know what to do or what the car could possibly have have also checked the fans the fans do come on when the car overheats so the fans are fine

3. My car has temperature issues; Either the engine is under temperature or overheating.