Q: TBA114357853000

Cold nor hot air work but my car engages like it wants to push out air but all the switches work also once I turn the fan on no air passes through vents but the fan also engages

A: Hey there: In many cases, the failure of t...

Hey there:

In many cases, the failure of the blower motor to actually blow air into the cabin is caused by a blower motor resistor. This component is usually installed behind the dashboard or underneath the blower motor and can usually be replaced rather easily. Having one of our mechanics diagnose the exact source of your heating/AC system problems would be the best way to reduce cost and time for completing this repair for your 2006 Volkswagen GTI.