Q: Sunroof and driver's seat not working properly.

The sunroof is making a loud noise and is not closing properly. The driver's seat controls are also not working properly.

It sounds like the sunroof motor is working but maybe its sliding contacts and bearing have dried up a little and need some new grease, if not the motor might be on its way out. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic to diagnose the driver seat controls being as there are multiple switches and motors that have a possibility of failing, the mechanic would be able to determine whether the sunroof only needs grease or is needing replacement.