Q: Sunroof and driver's seat not working properly.

The sunroof is making a loud noise and is not closing properly. The driver's seat controls are also not working properly.

A: It sounds like the sunroof motor is working...

It sounds like the sunroof motor is working but maybe its sliding contacts and bearing have dried up a little and need some new grease, if not the motor might be on its way out. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic to diagnose the driver seat controls being as there are multiple switches and motors that have a possibility of failing, the mechanic would be able to determine whether the sunroof only needs grease or is needing replacement.