Q: Are black headlights illegal in Utah?

I have been looking for new headlights for awhile but had come across a pair of black headlights that would look great on my car. Also, I should mention I do not know much about cars. Below I have provided details for the headlights.

Brand: Eagle Eye

Parts Link #: IN2502123+IN2503123

Manufacture #: DS632-B0WC0-D2R

Halo Type: CCFL

Light Source: Projector with halogen bulb

Low beam bulb: D2S HID Xenon Light

High beam bulb: H1 Halogen bulb

Hopefully I was able to give you an idea as to what features the lights provide. Let me know!

A: Hello. Unfortunately Utah is going to be up...

Hello. Unfortunately Utah is going to be upset with dark headlamps. You can see on the state administrative website,that any colored headlights are for vanity only. They do not want to see any other color besides what they call "factory colored" headlights. It’s all about the light waves and what they allow you to see when they are emitted. Darker colors limit the range of what you will be able to see at night, and that is what the state is concerned with. If you show your vehicle, participate in rallies, or other group activates, you can have them on the vehicle, but they will not be street legal. The state believes these lights can be a distraction to other drivers on the road.