Q: suggestion of buying a car

Hi acotty am looking to buy a 2011 ford taurus has 73000 mile on it what do you think ??

3. suggestion of buying a car

Q: Daughter just had a new battery in her 2005 Ford Focus. She finally got the car alarm to stop. The car wil not start. She is still

If the theft light is still on in the dash when the key is turned to on then the problem may be the theft module got cleared when battery was put in and the module will need reprogrammed to recognize...

Q: HI I was driving home today and noticed while I was at a traffic light my oil light started to flicker.

Engine oil pressure may be below the requirement at idle. To determine that, temporarily install an external pressure gauge and verify that you have at least 5 PSI at idle, although you should compare against the pressure specification set forth...

Q: How bad is engine failure for the car, should I get rid of it?

There is really no way of knowing how long an engine will last, but one could expect it to last more than 62,000 miles. GM has been trying to figure out why there is a common failure across many models...