Q: suggestion of buying a car

Hi acotty am looking to buy a 2011 ford taurus has 73000 mile on it what do you think ??

The Ford Taurus has been around for a while now. It is generally a great car. The biggest thing when buying a used car is to identify any areas that might need repair in the near future and any maintenance that is due.

If you are serious about purchasing the car, I would recommend having a pre-purchase inspection service offered by YourMechanic. This can help identify potential issues that can possibly be taken care of by the seller or be used to negotiate a better price.

3. suggestion of buying a car