Q: Suddenly turns off

Hello, lately I've been driving my car, and it suddenly turns off. It has been doing that for the pass week. It does not give me any sign of misfuction or light Check engine light turning on. It runs smooth and nothing shakes, it's problem is that it just suddenly turns off while I drive. By any chance what could be some potential problems you can tell me it has? Thanks you

A: Hello. The most common caused of this on yo...

Hello. The most common caused of this on your vehicle are the ignition switch and the main relay. Most of the time it is the main relay. This is also known as the PGMFI relay. This relay fails internally and interrupts the circuit that provides power to the fuel pump, the ignition system, and the computer. If it fails the vehicle will stall. I typically test this first, but it can be replaced if the test does not show anything in particular. If you need to have this done, consider getting help from a certified mechanic who can come to your home or office to diagnose your stalling problem.