Q: I hear a grinding noise when turning left

asked by on February 21, 2016

When I turn left in my truck, I hear a grinding noise coming from the steering. The power steering fluid has been topped off. From what I am reading, it looks like it might be the disc brakes and hubs.

Loud clicking noise when I turn the car Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You should have a brake inspection performed to verify the thickness of your brake pads; you may need new brake pads and/or rotors. An inspection from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can investigate the cause of the noise while turning, and recommend the best path to repair.