Q: Still not able to reset the engine hours on my 2016 f250 the menu does not give you an option

Ask a question from y'all yesterday about resetting the engine hours on my 2016 f250 and y'all replied that I can do it using the trucks information menu you can't do it this way then the mechanic said I could use a scan tool I don't own a scan tool and if I buy one I don't want to waste money so what type of tool would do this?

3. Still not able to reset the engine hours on my 2016 f250 the menu does not give you an option