Q: Stereo system not working.

After my battery died and it was replaced, my stereo system lost all power. The techs were unable to diagnose the issue as all of the fuses and relays appeared to be in order.

A: Sometimes aftermarket stereos have a small ...

Sometimes aftermarket stereos have a small fuse in the back of the unit, this could be your problem or the radio could be fried, a mechanic would have to test for power at the connecter behind the radio which normally would require removal. If it doesn't have power it will have to be traced back there might be a fuse box that was missed sometimes behind the passenger kick panel.

Recommended services
Get a Quote