Q: Steering wheel shuddering when turning

The steering wheel shudders when I turn.

The symptom you are describing could due to a few different reasons. Your car could have conventional hydraulic power steering, or it could have electric power steering. The diagnostics for each are quite different. If the wheel is wobbling, it could caused by a tire, wheel bearing or axle problem. The best way to find out would be to have a mechanic drive the vehicle to determine where to look for the source of the shuddering.

I would have a certifed mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose why your steering wheel shudders while you drive.

3. Steering wheel shuddering when turning