Q: I will be performing steering wheel and interior modifications.

I'm Building a Subaru Legacy and was wanting to know if what i am doing to the interior is legal and passes inspection. My driver seat collapsed from the last owner and im putting a Sparco Street fighter bucket seat with Sparco 4 point harness in place of the OEM Seat. The steering wheel will also be aftermarket and will have no airbag (I destroyed the airbag because i stripped a bolt and had to tear the airbag in half to get to the wheel's bolt). Im worried that this would not pass Colorado's vehicle inspection and before I show up to a testing center I wanted to know if this set up would work.

3. I will be performing steering wheel and interior modifications.