Q: Steering rack leaking fluid

steering rack leaking fluid.... could pump be bad too? i accidentally ran it with no fluid twice.

3. Steering rack leaking fluid

Q: I have a 02 Ford crown Victoria and it ran and drove fine until a little while back. I was at the gas station getting gas and noti

Hi Torrey. Thanks for contacting us today. The ticking noise is often caused by a lack of lubrication of cylinder head hardware. So, if you are two-quarts low, it's likely that the valve lifters are the source or have come...

Q: My truck makes clicking noises when accelerating and won't start up sometimes.

Issues with starting the vehicle can be caused by a few different things. A few things to look at would be the starter, the starter solenoid, the battery, and the ignition switch. These are the components that make up the...

Q: Car misfiring, running rough.

The lean codes on this engine could mean you have a lean condition that the computer sees as a problem. The computer would need to be scanned to see if the mass air flow sensor is reading correctly. The sensor...