Q: Steering rack leaking fluid

steering rack leaking fluid.... could pump be bad too? i accidentally ran it with no fluid twice.

3. Steering rack leaking fluid

Q: Car not going from park into reverse

Hi. There is a solenoid near your shifter that releases the shifter when the brake is applied. This circuit will need to be tested to determine if the brake switch, wiring, or solenoid is faulty. If you need further assistance,...

Q: Not getting power from the fuel pump driver module to fuel pump.

Hi there. If you are getting voltage to the inertia switch, the check the IFS switch and see if you are getting voltage. If there is no voltage, then the switch needs replaced. If there is voltage present, then either...

Q: How do I find top dead center using the teeth on the harmonic balancer?

Hi there. The following steps are to check for top dead center on your engine. Remove the left valve cover on the engine rotate the crankshaft until the key way is facing up Check the camshaft on the left...