Q: Starts and runs but dies when giving gas

Car will start perfectly and idle really good but once you press the gas it just dies

You should look for a leak in the intake air tube between the throttle body and the mass air sensor. If it is okay, then check the fuel pressure to make sure it stays above 40 when you accelerate and it dies. If okay, then scan the computer to see if the TPS works with the throttle and the mass air sensor is changing as you accelerate. If you need further assistance then have a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the stalling problem and let you know what needs to be done.

3. Starts and runs but dies when giving gas