Q: Starting problems - 2008 Dodge Charger

At times my car may not start in park, I can put the car in neutral and it will start.. Well interior lights and headlights are staying on longer than they suppose to.. What could be wrong with my car? I have replace the ignition switch, gear shift, and starter

Hey, thanks for writing in. This could be caused by a faulty transmission position sensor, a faulty shift cable, or a problem with the control module. I would have a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic, perform diagnostic tests on the starting issue in order to have this corrected.