Q: Starting problem

The Audi agents changed the starter relay and the car still has a problem starting. when the engine is warm it starts fine but It normally refuses to start when I left it to cool down. It takes about 30 minutes to an hour to start. the starter does not turn and I can only hear the clicking sound from the relay every time I press the starter button.

It sounds like somebody missed something. It could be that they didn’t keep the car until it was cold enough to have a problem. Many electrical problems are temperature related because of the expansion and contraction of components going through their normal heat cycle. I’m guessing you have a starter problem because the starter will be about the same temperature as the engine. But don’t run out and buy a starter yet, your car needs to be properly diagnosed while it is in a no-start condition. You can have that done by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your starting problem and let you know what can be done for it.

3. Starting problem