Q: Starter cable or starter not good

I believe I might have a problem with the fuel filter. When I put my jeep into gear, at first it doesn't want to go, and then all of a sudden it takes off.

A: The information provided for your Dodge lea...

The information provided for your Dodge leads me to believe that you do indeed have a bad or loose connection between the battery and starter. It is likely that your battery terminals are not secured or perhaps have corrosion that has built up around the battery posts or inside the wiring. To be 100% certain, it may be time to enlist the help of a certified mechanic. They will be able to identify why your vehicle is having a starting problem. They will also be able to assist you in making the repairs necessary to resolve the issue and repair the oil leak so your vehicle doesn’t run low on oil.