Q: Stalling when taillights are on

When I hookup the tail lights and hit the brakes, it stalls, when the hazards are on it will stall when the lights come on, same with turn signals, I've checked grounds fuses and everything in-between still can't find the problem

You should check the connector to the ignition switch and switch for overheating on one or more terminal. The connector will get melted and cause the switch connection to not handle a full load and stall when another load like the lights are turned on. Also check the connector at the multi-function switch for the same problem and replace connectors and switches that show any signs of heat damage. If you want to have this checked, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling issue and help you move forward with the right repairs.

3. Stalling when taillights are on