Q: Stalling tottering 50 mph

Whenever I drive about 17 miles or more or go over 50 mph I have problems with my Storm tottering and stalling. I changed the fuel filter, strainer, pump, spark plugs, wires and air filter. I don't know what else to change. Do you have any ideas? I don't know where to look next.

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1991 Geo Storm. There may be an issue in the vehicle's ignition system. Hire an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the distributor assembly for any faults. The ignition coil is inside the distributor with an engine position sensor. There is also a crank angle sensor. All of these components work together with proper fuel pressure and air entering to keep the vehicle running. If you need help finding what is causing the issue, have a technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your stalling problem.