Q: Stalling problem

Car stalls every 3 or 4 days.starts right up,distributor and module have been replaced,vacuum leak fixed,new tempature sensors.only the ignition light goes on when it stalls,always at a set of lights.my garage can't get it to Stall for them.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Your car has an idle air control valve that commonly fails. The purpose of the idle air control valve is to allow enough air to bypass the throttle body to keep the car idling when your foot is off the accelerator pedal. When you come up to a stop light and take your foot off the pedal, the failing idle control valve cannot open and regulate itself fast enough to keep the car idling, so then it stalls. This can be an intermittent issue. I would suggest having your idle air control valve checked and replaced by a professional technician, such as one form YourMechanic.