Q: Q: SRS Light

Last night my SRS light came

3. Q: SRS Light

Q: Slowing pull to right

The ESP means there is a fault detected in the stability system. Wheel speed sensors are a common cause of ESP issues and most likely will log a fault. The faults should be read out of the ESP module. Another...

Q: Cost for transmission replacement

Re-manufactured transmissions for this vehicle cost in the neighborhood of $3,000, not including installation. Prior to deciding to re-build the car's existing transmission (a good, lower cost option) or replacing it with a re-manufactured unit (a higher cost option), the...

Q: When I first drive my car, it stutters

Hello. If the vehicle has a hard time staying running when it is first started then it may have one of several issues. Most of the time this is the result of a leaking fuel injector or a failing fuel...