Q: Squeeking noise coming from front driver-side tire only

I have a 2004 Ford Explorer XLS V6 4.0L SOHC that started making a squeeking noise on the front driver-side tire. Noise is more audible when backing up and turning steering wheel in either direction. Slight grinding? Or clicking? Noise when backing up only. I've also heard the click a few times when coming to a complete stop. ABS light turned on once before, but has never turned back on. Not sure what it may be?

It is possible you have worn brake pads and the sensor is telling you the pads are worn down too far. Since you also had an ABS light come on you may have a bad bearing and sensor in that wheel. I would recommend have the brakes get a complete inspection and also have the ABS scanned for codes. You will most likely have a bad bearing assembly on the noisey wheel.