Q: Squeaking sounds coming from under my passenger side.

When driving everything is perfectly fine, but when I first begin to accelerate that's when I hear it the most. Would you think that this is a sway bar issue, shock or strut issue? Can source of that sound cause tires to slowly deflate?

Yes, it could be a sway bar, shock, or strut issue, but these items will do not typically cause your tires to slowly deflate. Noises such as this can be very difficult to find. There is no way I can tell you what is making the sound from behind a computer screen. All the components listed commonly produce such noises along with the sway bar end links and brakes. Be patient with this one. It is often very difficult to locate such noises because the vehicle needs to be accelerating to create the sound. If you want to have a professional take a look at this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to test drive the car and pinpoint the noise so that the correct repairs are made.

3. Squeaking sounds coming from under my passenger side.