Q: Spark plugs/Coil plugs wont spark and car will no longer start because of this.

My car ended up having problems where it would chug and have a hard time accelerating. I attempted to counter this by switching the spark plugs but ended up with a Cylinder 2 misfire code. I felt it was a good idea to switch the coil packs that were on the top of my spark plugs to see if the coil packs were the thing causing the problem. It cleared the Cylinder 2 misfire code, but shortly after my car completely stalled and hasn't turned on since. I checked the ignition coils and spark plugs to see if they would generate a spark and they didn't. The new code I was getting was a Camshaft Position Sensor code. I tried replacing the part, among many other things and nothing has worked. Any ideas? nothing online has helped and I'm at a standstill with no car.

The mention of the camshaft position code and the car’s mileage make me think of a timing belt problem. If you can see the camshaft you might want to check and see if it is turning while the car cranks. Of course, it could be any number of other things and from this desk it is very hard for me to say. Your best bet would be to contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Hyundai and let you know what it will take to solve your problem.

3. Spark plugs/Coil plugs wont spark and car will no longer start because of this.