Q: How do I use the keyless access system to unlock the car?

How do I use the keyless access system to unlock the car?

A: If your vehicle is equipped with the keyles...

If your vehicle is equipped with the keyless access system, then you will be able to unlock your vehicle without using the keys. To use the keyless access system, you need to have the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter within three feet of the door that you plan on opening. As long as the RKE transmitter is within three feet, the vehicle will recognize it, and you will be able to open the door that the transmitter is closest to. If you are unlocking the driver’s door, only that door will remain unlocked. If you are unlocking any other door, then all of the doors will automatically unlock.