Q: Spark plug blew out and ripped all the threads out, I caked the spark plug with JB weld and stuck it in there and it worked? 1999 Chevrolet K1500

Do you think it would be safe to rev over 2500? I test drove it to the gas station and back driving slowly and it seemed fine, but I don't want to test my luck.

Well - let me just say that I don’t want to be on that side of the vehicle when you rev it up! No disrepect, but this "fix" won’t hold up. I highly recommend a thread insert at a minimum to properly repair this.

3. Spark plug blew out and ripped all the threads out, I caked the spark plug with JB weld and stuck it in there and it worked? 1999 Chevrolet K1500