Q: Sound coming from front wheel when driving / steering wheel vibration

There is a Sound coming from the front wheels when I drive. Best way to describe it is it Sounds like 2 spoons being clacked together & the noise Gets louder the faster I go. The steering wheel also vibrates when I break.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with these types of situations, start with the simplest possibilities, and work your way up in complexity. Start by having the tires balanced. Make sure you have not lost a wheel weight, and that there is nothing stuck in your brakes. Unbalanced tires are also the most common cause of vibrations at higher speeds and when braking. If this is not the cause, you want to make sure the brakes are working properly, and that they are not sticking at any point in time. From there you will want to make sure your steering linkage and suspension are in good condition. For more help with diagnostics and resolving the noise, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Sound coming from front wheel when driving / steering wheel vibration