Q: Sometimes i can turn my key all the way and it'll start the car. Other times it wont. Despite that, the key is locked in my igniti

I need help asap before spending alot of money i don't have. I've checked my fuses, tried the battery thing and just about everything i seen online. I just need some professional advice The key gets locked in the ignition and i have to use the manual release to get it iut. The theft light stays on and it says service theft system. I'm in a rut man

3. Sometimes i can turn my key all the way and it'll start the car. Other times it wont. Despite that, the key is locked in my igniti