Q: Sometimes Hard start and lack of acceleration

Hello, this is my first time to ask a question here

i have a toyota corolla 2000 and it is a carburetor type.

As i have typed in the header, i have times where it is hard to start and sometimes lack of acceleration

if you need details please do respond so i can answer the question

thanks

A: Hi there: For carburetor-style fuel system...

Hi there:

For carburetor-style fuel systems, the issues you’re describing are typically caused by float bowl issues, dirty jets or clogged or dirty fuel filters. It could also be a problem with the air filters that are causing the acceleration issues. If you’re in the US, you might want to have a mobile mechanic complete an engine is slow to accelerate inspection so they can determine what’s causing these issues on your Toyota Corolla.